Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I think I finally found a bike, it's in good shape but needs a new tire. Just wondering what what everyones thoughts are on these bikes, and are they the full size trail bikes?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not the race version if that's what your asking. It's a 2004 cfr 150 four stroke.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yea they are trail bikes Very Reliable and great on gas I used to hold mine wide open for miles but they are slow I had one of those ttr 125 and I got bored of the power within the first few months and that's when I was 12. Bought a 125 smoker a year later and loved it never got bored of the power to weight ratio.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I think you would have more fun on a 125 2 stroke or a 250 four stroke

Check it out, become a member
www.dirtbikefantaics.com

·
Registered
669 Posts
Empire087 said:
It's not the race version if that's what your asking. It's a 2004 cfr 150 four stroke.
Thats just a 150f then. if its your first bike it would be ok but otherwise i think you would get board with the power pretty quick.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Dekk85 said:
I think you would have more fun on a 125 2 stroke or a 250 four stroke

Check it out, become a member
www.dirtbikefantaics.com
www.dirtbikefanatics.com he means.
same set up as snowmobilefanatics. both are great sites

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Much appreciated, I know four stroked aren't as peppy as their 2 stroke counterparts but I just want to learn how to ride first. If I can get it for the right price I really do want it. On a side note, I got my ass handed to me by a cr 85r. Pulled a wheelie and I just came right off the back. Probably doesn't help that I'm 185 pounds and 6ft 2 on a small bike.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, my ass still hurts lol. Look forward to getting a bike, it will be nice to have something to ride in the summer.

·
Registered
669 Posts
One of my friends has a 1986 honda cr80 and that thing flat out rips for the age and size of it. we were riding it tonight.

I dumped my cr125 at the beginning of the season, broke the back fender pretty much off.

201061021348812_20734.jpg

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The race 2strokes are fun as hell to ride. My dad and I are going to look at the crf tommorrow. Just hope I can pay it off this summer.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well it's pretty much mine, just got to get a loan from the bank and pick it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts