Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if there is any snow in the cromwell or tamarack area want to go ride this weekend. We own a cabin there and i need to ride. They are real small towns so i dont know if any one will know them or not but if you look on mapquest it will show you. It is about 1 hour south of daluth.

·
Registered
396 Posts
as a matter of fact i live just south of lawler and ITS SNOWING. soo line trail is not bad but does have some rocks sitting on the surface and the trails in the woods are not bad either. i would rate them as fair.

for me the biggest problem is all of the brush and branches that got broke from the freezing rain on new years before we got the six inches of snow on the trails.
If you don't have a map for the area south of cromwell go to the www.moosehorn.org website and print one or i can email you the same map pics too at [email protected]
my webcam can also be accessed at www.saunassa.net/webcam.html

if you see me at a bar/restaraunt say hello and i will buy you a drink - he will be riding a red/white XC600 but you will recognize me since i will be driving the purple Formula III and wearing my ski-doo Formula black and purple riding gear (not many out there) gotta welcome fellow Fanatics.

soo line trail just east of lawler

[attachment=56665]

trail across the swamps between lawler and cromwell
[attachment=56666]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I'm thinking ROADTRIP!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Not after this weekend, soo line has snow but lots of rocks now going west of Mcgregor. Some of trails in the swamps were not covered with snow but were smoother than i thought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts