Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 06 cf 600 that i bought new, it has about 1800 miles on it and i still struggle with the handling. i have raised the limiter strap about 1" put blocks in the rear soften the front shock and put 12" carbide on the skis it much better but not quit what i am hopping for. it has a good ski presser only picks them up 3-4 " at full gas. these are the same thing it did to my zr600 and that was on rails!!! I have not put picks in yet in fear that it will push more. Should i look into changing the skis?? like [email protected] or Simmons?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
What is it doing? I would assume pushing into corners? 136+ sleds tend to do that more compared to a shorty.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
brda33 said:
i have a 06 cf 600 that i bought new, it has about 1800 miles on it and i still struggle with the handling. i have raised the limiter strap about 1" put blocks in the rear soften the front shock and put 12" carbide on the skis it much better but not quit what i am hopping for. it has a good ski presser only picks them up 3-4 " at full gas. these are the same thing it did to my zr600 and that was on rails!!! I have not put picks in yet in fear that it will push more. Should i look into changing the skis?? like [email protected] or Simmons?
You can spend as much money as you want to try and stay flat around corners...simply put, the Crossfires(Not Crossfire R/CFR) were not manufactured to go "full gas" around corners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts