Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[V]
Well unfortunatly we were skiing monday night and my dad fell and broke his leg in 3 places. yesterday they put a rod in it but he will be on cruches for 2 weeks and then he will be in a walking cast for 4 to 6 weeks. this is probably going to stop him from ridding all this season but he is still in good spirts. He also said " I got pulled up behind a stinkin Ski-Doo, thats almost worse than breaking my leg." It stinks but it always could have been worse.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
sad to hear, same what he said about the attitude but uf he wears a walking cast in a few weeks,, he could go sledding if he went slow, a guy i no cut his cast off when he still needed it for like more tehn a week to go sledding

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now that i think about it there might be snow in march so he might be able to do some riding. Hes really bummed that he cant go but ill just say that we will have to go twice as much next year or go on a big trip or something.He was also talking about going up north and staying at the hotel all day. Who knows but when he can ride he will.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
he could be like my dad when he broke his leg in four places and strap his crutches to the tunnel.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Sucks for him!!! But better for you if his sled is better than yours and he'll let you ride it!!! Jk. I wish him a speedy recovery!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
that sucks....at least hes makin the best of it and keepin a positive attitude and no leting it get to him

1 - 8 of 8 Posts