Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What in the world would possess an teenager to post a plea for us all to pray for his girlfriend whom has crashed and is being airlifted to the hospital. Is this a desperate cry for help, or did this idiot think it was funny. I have two teenagers at home, but thankfully my son and daughter are not morons. My God! I am new to this site, but it seems that all of the teenagers are allways either b**ching at each other about this or that, or lying to us about something. I am glad the webmasters that provide this website crack down on this, because this is a fun and informative website. Kids, quit wasting everybody's time.

·
Registered
644 Posts
ummmm from what i understand soem one went on that kids name and posted that for some dumb reason wasnt his fault . i believe

·
Registered
586 Posts
I am new to this site, but it seems that all of the teenagers are allways either b**ching at each other about this or that, or lying to us about something.
here's an idea .. dont group every kid/person together ... if you wanna go on your little rant then how about i say i'm tired of all you old timers pissing and moanin about how you people talk on here. Oh that wasnt hard to type at all. If you wanna rip on someone on here keep it between you and them but don't throw everyone in the same boat cause of a few ppl eh

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i would assume that this should be in the "off topic" fourm, cause technically has nothing to do with sleds, its just you dissing kids, 2 days after this even took place

·
Registered
586 Posts
and besides ... you've been a member for a week .. rather than bitchin about people why dont you go enjoy the rest of the site and learn a little about who everyone is first ... enough said

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
No need to bring up locked posts, carry on with snowmobile discussion. This topic is locked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.