Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been trying to get my handlebar hooks that i bougth from bahlduzzi on october 17, 2006. i sit here now on dec 11, 2006 and no hooks. i have been trying to message him and no luck for past weeks. i asked for either money back or to send the hooks and my response was "i don't need your 20 bucks bad enough to steal it" i was told on nov 13,2006 that the hooks were sent to wrong person and they would be sent to me a.s.a.p. well no hooks yet so..... i told him also that if i didn't receive anything by the 10th of december, i was going to leave negative feedback, soi think i have been more than patient about this matter and wanted to post so other people don't end up getting swindled like myself. good luck to anyone who decideds to deal with this member in the future.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Sound like a bad deal man. He was a regular on here too. Seemed like a stand up fellow. Hopefully he will step up and make it right.

Not sure how you could ship something to the wrong person. I have sold lots of stuff on here with no complaints.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I have had a good dealing with Jim. Was also really helpful when I needed info about his area in Wisconsin when I picked up my new sled.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Did you get the hooks yet? I also sent your money back. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to make it right.

Jim

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Originally posted by Bahlduzzi
[br]Did you get the hooks yet? I also sent your money back. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to make it right.

Jim
now that would be a good person to deal with. thumbs up for trying to make it right.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Zach,

Seems as though Jim has done the right thing. Seems as though there might be a whole lot more to this story.

Very unfortunate when reputations are brought into question over poor communications etc.

Glad that it is going to work out.

Congrats to both of You!

Bulldog

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it looks like money was deposited into paypal- $19.12, hooks were 20 i thought. i guess thats good enough, better than nothing.

no i haven't gotten hooks. i've just given up that they might appear.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Homie,

You are out 88 cents due to paypal fees etc. Seller publically stated that he sent you the hooks. We are between two major holidays and one being a major UPS/USPS event.

I hope that when the hooks do show up, you have as much concern for what is right and give the man his due!

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
your saying that it takes over 2 months to mail something from Mn. to Wis.??? Am I correct??? I would be upset too. Same thing is happening to me, I purchased an item from a fellow on SF, the check was cashed, and the item has been sent out 2 times in the mail, appearently to the wrong address. Now I am a patient fellow, but when I question what seems to be the problem, I dont expecta fellow SF member to become super defensive, tends to show somethings not right. Although I have yet to recieve my product, I guess thats a chance we take from hoping the users of this site are trusting. I feel your discontent, as you didnt post this topic 5 days after you didnt recieve product, and you didnt really try to degrade anyone. You asked for help, on the 11 of december, and had a response from the other party,15(FIFTEEN) days later. As far as he is out 88 cents and the part, He could have a different set on his bars, had he not been waiting so long for the ones he ordered and paid for.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pinkpower says it all. i am patient and the hooks were not sent out just recently. i purchased them back in october. this way long before any chance of snow. i was patient and for you to defend him and make me look like the bad party here, no no no. 2 months from wisconsin is extreme and then they were sent to wrong person and i was told they would be sent asap. i guess moral of story for seller is to get a tracking number and not just a delvery confirmation number like i have been told he has.

as far as having different hooks, no i do not. i could of gotten some already, but why pay twice, so now i am looking elsewheres, since whoever ended up with the hooks, im sure is enjoying them.

lastly ui decided to tell my story, becuase i didn't hear anything out of the seller for atleast two weeks after i was told hooks were sent to wrong person and they were being sent to me. i waited almost 2 months before posting my dissatisfaction, so don't tell me to be patient.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
The reason I sent $19.12 is that is what I got from you. There must have been a charge for using a credit card or something? That is what I had in my account still from when you sent it to me. Sorry about the slow responses, I was remodeling my new place and in the process of moving. I still don't have internet hooked up there yet:( Who really know what happend to the package, you got your money back, I don't know what else to do.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Homeboy,

You are almost Whole. Cut your losses and move on. Best thing that you can do.

I doubt that Bahlduzzi is a bad guy. Just seems that his priorities are elsewhere and he probably should not have tried to sell the hooks if he was unable to deliver or respond in a timely manner.

This world is not perfect and chit happens, in spite of the best intentions.

You are out more time than money. Chalk it up and move on.

Have a great Winter.

Bulldog

1 - 13 of 13 Posts