Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS SNOWING ITS SNOWING LA DEE DEE DAAAAAAAA yes its snowing and i love it. only supposed to get 2 inches out of it but then again they said this was only gonna be a couple of flurries it snowed all night and is still snowing at 10:30am woooooooooooooohoooooooooooo

·
Registered
330 Posts
It snowed a tad this morning in Anoka Minnesota, nothing stuck thou, My yard is soo muddy!! I've been grass dragin all month and dreaming of a white christmas!!

Everyone Join me"

"ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS to have a good base.. to have a good base.. So I can do some HEEL CLICKERS"

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
its snown a little here in southern MN but nothn to get too excited about. i like what john dee is predicting for our area, 4+" over the next 5-10 days..

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
i find that he is a tad optimistic... but yeah. I was riding by this time last year, at least ditchbangin...

I'm going riding during winter break, I don't care if I have to trailer 5 hours!!!!

Was snowing today, but melted when it hit the ground, i was in brooklyn park most of the day.

-Dean

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Its 32 and rising here. Suppose to rain most of the damn day. Nothing big forcasted for the next week. It's definately looking like a Brown Christmas here in central Maine.............I'm getting drunk tonight [:(!]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Has Anyone been up in the U.P? I've got a cabin in Iron River, and I'd like to know how the conditions are.. Anyone feel like Making a Trek up there with me? Plenty of Room I think we could sleep at least 8 people.. Polaris? Bobbin? Rip?

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Things are lookin fairly good here already

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dec2002-1.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dec2002-2.jpg

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i cnat go this weekend but one of these weekends ide love to go up there.
p-man lookin great there it will look like that here soon too!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Where are you from again P-Man?

Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]Things are lookin fairly good here already

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dec2002-1.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dec2002-2.jpg

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he is in Canada im 2 hours south of the UP i hear they got quite a bit of snow in the UP

·
Registered
287 Posts
Rain and 36°F in Hallowell, Maine at 2:00 in the afternoon. Crud... [:(]

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Originally posted by hooha311
[br]Has Anyone been up in the U.P? I've got a cabin in Iron River, and I'd like to know how the conditions are.. Anyone feel like Making a Trek up there with me? Plenty of Room I think we could sleep at least 8 people.. Polaris? Bobbin? Rip?
If there's snow there, i'm in!!! I'd love to go. I have a 2-place trailer and a truck if needed. When would you go?

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
me 2! I live by megaman! No school till jan 13th for either of us too, and I can get days off usually.

-Dean

1 - 15 of 15 Posts