Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 94 polaris XLT SKS boared out to 600 or so and decker pipes.
anyway to the point when i bought the sled it have the decker pipes on them and i have never heard of them.can anyone tell me about them amd maybe give me a website?i know theres a few people with em here.
thanx alot guys

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Yes i have decker pipes on my indy 600 they are mod drag pipes pretty much they are loud they add quite a bit of HP if i remember the specs correctly they are supposed to add 16-20 hp with the recomended clutch kit but i cant remember what that is. are the markings on the pipe DRE??

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i used to go racing with a guy who had a 660 open mod sled with a decker built engine and it hauled some serious ass! if i remember it was a triple rotax

·
Registered
1 Posts
Decker is out of Wisconsin, and iss known for making very good pipes.

Registered Amsoil Dealer!!!

Email for the best prices

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Yes decker pipes are really good pipes And mine Say DRE on them for Decker Racing Enigineering. yours just saying decker on them doesnt mean anything really just that they are decker pipes. If you have a camera take some pics of them and post them on here and ill see if i can find what series pipes they are for ya

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'll hopefully have a camera soon.but there pretty rusty now cause there kinda old(94 i think)l sanded them a little bit cause they were bad.
is there a website?
thanx

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
my pipes are on an 83 sled and they have barley any rust on em anyways get a pic od them and ill help you i dont know of anywebsite for them but ill see if i can find one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts