Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Arcticsmack
[br]What was the wattage on those subs?
RMS Power is 500 watts, Peak Power is 1500 watts each.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Are the subs still for sale?

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SKS-Rider
[br]Are the subs still for sale?
Yes they are still for sale, I have had a few inquiries and have sent PM's and emails out but have had no replies back, so first come first served I say, let me know I need to move them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
So the subs are still for sale, but the amp is sold, correct? I am VERY intrested in the subs if they are still available, if u could PM me with any other info, that would be appriciated!

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I have that same sub in my truck with a 400watt rockford amp. Sounds excellent!! Just for those that are wondering

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]I have that same sub in my truck with a 400watt rockford amp. Sounds excellent!! Just for those that are wondering
I'll vouch for that! [8D]

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Arcticsmack
[br]So the subs are still for sale, but the amp is sold, correct? I am VERY intrested in the subs if they are still available, if u could PM me with any other info, that would be appriciated!
Sent you a PM with details, RMK-KING and Quinlan, thanks for your input, I needed someone that has used these kind subs to give a comment, as stated in my ad they have never been hooked up and I would have like to have used them but tough times have forced me to sell them, my loss will be someone else's gain, Thanks again guys for your help.....Steve.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These subs need to go, Someone out there has got to have the urge to make themself go deaf!!!!!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I still can't believe that someone is not jumping on this deal for two AWESOME subs for the price, it must be the wrong time of the season to try and sell them I guess, STILL FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
is i had the money i would jump right on this. my buddy has 4 of these in his camaro with 2 rockford 1000watt amp and they sound just amazing. they rattle your bones, but in a ghood way.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
but will you ship to hamilton, ontario? i might be able to sell them for you to a buddy

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The only way I can ship to Ontario is through US postal, my price shipped is for US ONLY, but if you friend is really interested I'm willing to deal, let me know and I will try to get a accurrate shipping quote and maybe we can make some kind of deal, I've had these subs for sale for over two months now and nobody wants to step up any buy them, my price is very fair and I am NOT going to give them away.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still no takers on a awesome set of subs.......

·
Registered
180 Posts
ok send me the specs ive been watching these for a while.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by R6erbuyafool
[br]ok send me the specs ive been watching these for a while.
I sent you a PM, still waiting for a reply???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.