Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[red]SOLD!!![/red]

Currently on eBay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...y.com:80/?from=R40&satitle=300066353970&fvi=1
Included: Original Cover

Model: Indy Sport 340cc

Accessories: Heated Handle Bars/ Thumb Warmer

Features: Original Polaris Trunk Bag

Condition: This beautiful sled that has literally been sitting in an enclosed trailer for the last 15 years!! Carefully stored by the original owner. This sled starts and runs great!! Needs absolutely nothing. Brand new spare belt included! Correct rear Polaris bag included! An extra pair of new regular skags included! Look at the photos closely and email me if you have any questions. I started this sled and drove it around on my lawn for a few minutes and it runs perfectly. This sled has NO rips or tears in the seat, NO dents or dings that I can see and the skis are not bent or beat up either. The plastic tub above the skis and the black part of the hood looks like it was waxed and it appears whitish because of that. Please ask me about helping with delivery - I may meet you or help out in any way I can.

On a scale of 1-10 this sled is a solid 9 !!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow, the bidding is fast & furious on it! Good for you, I remember your original post, didn't seem to be much interest...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.