Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I've ordered from Dennis Kirk many times and i am very satisfied. Their website however, would not accept most of my orders so i had to do it over the phone. The products were at my doorstep in 2-3 days, so i really appreciated that.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
dennis kirk is in rush city.. if i remember right. i just stop there on my way to sandstone, where lots of my family lives.. which works out pretty good in the winter, except when im broke, and have a tendency to stop there anyway...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
ya, they usually get what u ordered pretty quick, which reminds me i have like a 2 dollar bill from last summer, i think one of us messed up, cuz i sent em the money for what i toatled up, and they say it was 2 bucks more, it would cost more for the check and mailing so ill just wait till i order from there again, no other follow up bills tho

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
everytime i have ordered it has been on my doorstep the next day... I was VERY happy with them. I have also had the same luck with HiPerf.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
The part I don't like about Dennis Kirk is if you don't spend $100.00 they tack on 10%. That is enough for me to not give them any of my business. There are other companies out there that will give the same service without the extra 10% They may have changed but I don't think so. Riley

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
i ordered a set of wiseco pistons form dennis kirk and it took the first one like 4 days then they ran of the pistons and i was SOL for a month and a half, seems alot of people were rebuilding their engines at that time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was actually getting ready to place an order through them last week for a handle bar riser and new hyfax. I decided to call my dealer just for the heck of it and ended up saving $8 on the pair of hyfax, and $3 on the 2" riser block. I usually order most everything, but I hate to pay extra if it's not necessary. There are the things that do cost more from the dealer though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts