Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am selling my Dg Can off of my 1996 ZRT 600. This Dg Can gets rid of the mass weight of stock canisters, give you a great sound, and people claim better throttle responce. The Can is in alright condition, one of the mounts is broken (Which happens to almost every dg can)but still in great working condition. They sell on ebay for $100.00-$125.00.

Price-$75.00+SH
Or Best Offer

Dont have any pictures at this moment but hear is a sound clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JBuUKuMuoA

·
Registered
180 Posts
if i install those do i need to do anything else to my sled to make it run properly?

·
Registered
180 Posts
i want them if not much modification needed. curious why you are getting rid of it? Also can you wait till thuursday for me?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is still for sale

I am selling it because i am selling my ZRT and the buyer wants the sled set back to stock.

No jetting or anything is needed to run this, i will warn you, it is pritty loud.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
are these ones the three stingers? 3 exits?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thats the sound i love. I would run open headers if i could. Give me a few days, but if you can sell them go ahead, but i just bought some other stuff because i didn't hear from you. But in a few i will buy them if you still have them

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah i can't work up the cash sorry, i would love to buy them but found out monday wife is pregnant with child number 2. So yeah if you still have them next season let me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts