Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a silencer for xcr600sp i was curoius if anyone knows if there are any jetting changes to be made, its a dg. Does anyone have any clips of one as well. Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
I put a dg silencer on my XLT. The paper that came with it said no jetting or clutch work needed. I have ran it 200 miles and check the plugs a few times and everything looks good.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
none needed. don't bother with the clips. it will take you ten minutes to switch the can and then you can find out for yourself.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Had a DG on both my 96 xcr and 96 xlt sp. Sound is awesome and definitely no carb changes needed. It will make the sled run better and snappier as well. Compliment that with a Hot Seat clutch kit, 96 picks, and that will be one sweet runnin machine! -Polaris Doc

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
VEry crisp throttle response as soon as we put it on, although, he is always the last sled in line now, don't need mirrors any longer, just listen for the rear sled, and I know all is well

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
i have one they are nice they make your sled snappy or it seems it anyways. when i get gas tomorrow ill try and get u a video.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts