Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this last winter was great for speed running since the trails had no snow. there were some huge turnouts!! did any one else give er a try maybe make your buddys eat a little crow or put up or shut up??

I had a blast I didnt win any but got a couple trophies!!!!! got me a little play!!!!!! I thought it was fun just to make a change and see what happens. there were runs that took 30seconds or felt like it and others that only felt like a couple seconds. some were surprisenly fast and others were a dissapointement. the most fun was talking with other people to find out what goofy things they are trying to get away with or just do to gain a little speed. the comradory is always the best part!!

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
you mean did I drag race at all? My dad's Viper had 22 miles on it before it ever saw snow :) we raced her just a bit. I prolly put on a good 7 or 8 of those. She also went through a set of hyfax in that 22 miles. Had some fun drag racing at Big Boulder SKi Resort this past weekend. Wish I could have done more but I almost rolled the sled and broke the throttle lever so we loaded her up and headed out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts