Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. This is just some forum stuff you need to know.

Did you know that you have a personal area where you can change your color scheme at? Yep! Just click on personal, then the "My Area" link!

Did you know that you have a personal photo gallary where you can upload pictures to share with everyone? Well, you do! Edit your profile to upload pictures and click on personal then "My Gallary" to view your gallary. You can view other members photos if you see a camera icon in thier posts of by thier name.

Did you know that there are many more text formating options on this version of the forum? Go to the test area and try them out! Hold your mouse over each button for a short period of time to geta description of what each one does.

Did you know you can upload files to your posts now? Hmm, you better know! Just click on the paperclip icon to upload basic files like pictures or text documents. If a file you want to upload is not allowed, let us know!

Did you know you can use the resources at the top to submit links and articles and post ads and downloads? Well, go there and experement, you will figure it out!

Did you know you can view all the new topics and active topics each time you visit by clicking the "active topics" link at the top of your page?

Did you know that you can look at the forum statistics? Go to the forum menu, then the "statistics" button.

Did you know that the search now works so you can search for old posts, find answers to old questions, and see how dumb you seemed way back when you signed up.

Did you know that I don't know everything? If I left something out here that you feel everyone should know, please post it! I will add it to the list.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
ummmmm........

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> Members
Total Members: 606
Female members: 12
Male members: 359[/quote]

what exactly are the rest?

There's always next year....

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i dont think u got what iw as gettin at.....it says we have 606 members....the male and female numbers only add up to 371 members....what are the rest of the ppl....both....neither....or didnt say....hehehe....i take it it was the last choice...

There's always next year....

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Yep, Gender specification is not mandatory.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
yeah, "did you know" that maybe they are genderly confused, this is the 21st century, got all kinds of folks walking around not knowing what they are, kinda like michael jackson, he still doesnt know wether hes black or white. didnt you know, you should have known, (sorry erick, i had to have a little fun here) oh and im not trying to offend anyone by this post, the whole jackson thing....oh well, dont like the king of crap anyhow

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Is is possible to upload several pictures at a time to our album, or do you have to do it one at a time?

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
One at a time.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Here's anther one. In your profile change the date/time field to be + or - the number of hours you are away from the server time zone to be able to see the right time on posts for where you live. I was always bad at that time difference thing. Nice feature.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts