Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a Safari for ice fishing and there are two near by for sale. One is a 91 with a re-built motor and a bad track that has 10200 original km on it for 1000 canadian and the other is a 94 with 4720 km on it in original condition that looks almost new for 1350 canadian. Is there any major differences in these two sleds? Any upgrades from 91 to 94 that made them better? I just can't decide. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and bring on the snow!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
id say definetly the 94..less miles and good condition..unless the price is firm u wil most likely be able to get him down a couple huindred bucks...sounds like a better deal to me, just my .02

·
Registered
546 Posts
I would say go for the 94, even if they didnt make any drastic changes they will have still worked out the bugs from 91.

Personally i would not buy a safari ... my grandma had one about 6 yrs ago and it had something major wrong with it. It blew up 3 or 4 times a season and we rebuilt it for probably 3 seasons before my grandpa said f' that! I dont remember the year but im sure it was just a dud or soemthing wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts