Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the main difference between the two sled is coolant. Z's are fan and ZR's are liquid. but is there any other big differences between the two. Mainly think about the Sno Pros. the chassis is the same isnt it?

what about suspension?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Originally posted by arcticcatinc
[br]I know the main difference between the two sled is coolant. Z's are fan and ZR's are liquid. but is there any other big differences between the two. Mainly think about the Sno Pros. the chassis is the same isnt it?

what about suspension?
well the z is mroe trail oriented using the 370,570cc sleds while zr is 600,700,800 and 900cc and more performance tuned. And like my sled (zr 600) it has the sno pro suspension and all the snopro stuff

·
Registered
175 Posts
IF your talking the older snopros like yours, yes they are the same suspension and the z isnt to bad performance wise. I ride with one sometimes.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a 00 zr sno pro my brother has a 03 z sno pro and i have a 02 z 370 and my brother has an 02' z 440.. so i was just looking for some main differences between them.. something not so obvious that i wouldnt know.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Lovethemtriples
[br]The "R"
we have a genious among us[:0]

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
The Z is more of a trail sled and ZR is more of a performence sled.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
the Z is the zilenski(spelling) model and the zr is the zilenski racer(again spelling) he is the one who used to race for cat and designed the sleds

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
trail riding and a little ditch banging are the differences. I think the Z are meant for trails i'm not sure though correct me if i'm wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts