Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if any of you guys have ever seen one of those colored tracks (green,red,blue etc.....). and where do they sell them at (website)

·
Registered
170 Posts
cool! colored tracks... hmm, i've never heard about those. i'd like to hear more!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yeah that would be a so sweet! Bet it would cost an arm and a leg tho....

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
The only colored track I have ever seen was in Slednecks 4, Quinlan had a yellow track on one of his Polaris sleds....not sure about other colors or where to get them.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I though they just had colored backer plates on theirs studs to when the track was spinning it made it look yellow??

·
Registered
170 Posts
No, now i remember! it really was yellow!
I just have to check it one more time to be sure[:)] ...and one more...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
you could do that, but the paint wouldnt stay, but a solid coloured rub track would be such a nice touch!

·
Registered
821 Posts
hmm spray paint perhaps but if that fails resort to Duck tape. The have that shit is different colors now...haha. You could rap that whole track in it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Blair had a green track on his Cat open sled a few years back, It was sweet

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
If they were easily available, many people would have them, and the novelty would wear off very quickly.

JMHO

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
any one have a pic of one??

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I've got a buddy who has a green track on a ZR800 but it was given to him by Kirk Hibbert when they were up doing testing for AC a couple of years ago. Looked cool though. Haven't ever seen any other colored tracks

·
Registered
30 Posts
I saw a yellow track on a sled on ebay last fall. Made it look pretty sweet. It was a ski-doo of course

·
Registered
170 Posts
Green track would be nice with the cat...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts