Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed this Digital LED Water Temperature Gauge from DOO TALK? How easy of an install? Does it work well?

http://www.dootalk.com/dtproducts.php

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I've heard it takes a total of about 10 minutes. Piece of cake. I found a cheaper place then the seller on DT though.

http://www.speedsolutions.net/?pageid=49499

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Intimdtr77
[br]I've heard it takes a total of about 10 minutes. Piece of cake. I found a cheaper place then the seller on DT though.

http://www.speedsolutions.net/?pageid=49499
Is that the exact same thing?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I think so, what a difference in price. I don't want to hammer the guy about it, ya know. It looks the same to me. I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for, so that being said....If you get one let me know what you think of it!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I wonder if this would work on a polaris sled...the blue one would look sweet on my sled!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Intimdtr77
[br]I think so, what a difference in price. I don't want to hammer the guy about it, ya know. It looks the same to me. I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for, so that being said....If you get one let me know what you think of it!
[/quote
I ended up getting the one from DOO-TALK it should be here any day now!! I will let everyone know how it goes putting it in and how it works.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I emailed him with some questions and he never replied so he may be a little sketchy and its a hotmail account just FYI

·
Registered
685 Posts
Ive seend this temp guage on my buddy's brand new doo....
Shows LOW temp until she is warm then goes to the numbers, pretty sweet set-up, not sure if it will work for any other brand...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by chase73
[br]I emailed him with some questions and he never replied so he may be a little sketchy and its a hotmail account just FYI
Are you a Doo Talk member?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Originally posted by beef300
[br]
Originally posted by chase73
[br]I emailed him with some questions and he never replied so he may be a little sketchy and its a hotmail account just FYI
Are you a Doo Talk member?
I am...

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
A site sponser here?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Installed the gauge last night. Very simple to do. Works and looks great. Sorry the picture didn't turn out very well.

[attachment=53156]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Looks good, it's on my christmas list!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
would it work on a polaris? or is it only for the doo's

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello
my speedometer on my 2003 supersport stopped working and i have no idea what could be the problem . any suggestions from anybody? i could really use the help? thanks

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Originally posted by supersport17
[br]hello
my speedometer on my 2003 supersport stopped working and i have no idea what could be the problem . any suggestions from anybody? i could really use the help? thanks
Try asking a mod to move this question to the brand specific forum. You will get more of a response form there.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Cool Mod for sure. Almost has that OE look to it. Nice price too.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Originally posted by Curt_Man
[br]Ive seend this temp guage on my buddy's brand new doo....
Shows LOW temp until she is warm then goes to the numbers, pretty sweet set-up, not sure if it will work for any other brand...
I wonder what temperature it will switch from LOW to actual numbers.
I also think if someone wanted it on their non-Doo sled bad enough, there'd be a way to do it.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Absolutly. Thats all you need is a hole saw and the know how of you wiring. I bet it would too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts