Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well what little snow i had is now gone. 45 fricken degrees today and supposed to be 45 tomorrow. grrrrrrr i hate everything right now

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I"m with ya. It was 45 here too. Took a HUGE dent out of our snow.

i waited a month and a half for snow, we get like 7 inches, and it kills it all in 1 afternoon.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
bobby bobby bobby.....I feel your pain. Actually today about half the snow melted here but tomorrow the remainder doesn't stand a chance, except the big piles [V]. Weathermen on crack do say the next possibility of snow is one week. This time I hope they are wrong and theres a HUGE storm so next tuesday I can actually ride to the snowmobile club meeting or just plain ride. This tease by big mofo nature is driving me crazy [:(!]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I got the opposite problem of you guys, got the snow...but it's been anywhere from 30 to 40(f) below zero for awile here. After working out in that crap all day the last thing I'm gonna do is hop on the sled!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ya this is pretty pathetic... We had a pile of snow in November from the lake effect....I thought, this is going to be a great year for sleds. And now..... I walked outside last night with my 17month old son with a shirt now[xx(].... I feel like someday I will tell him about the great snows we had in WI back in the 70s like my grandparents told me about dust bowl....I have not given up hope...[:eek:)]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts