Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey every one i live like 15 minutes from the downtown of the city i swear i do equal amounts of riding ditches and side walks around here and the price for a trail pass is retarded.. 230 bucks for a f'n trail pass you cant use? no thanks so i stick to the ditches, side walks and parks [:p] gotta be carefull in there .. bout 15 km round trip thats all i get for now here in ottawa hoping to hit alberta next year where the real jobs are

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i know those bloody trail passes are rediculous. i wish they would just lower them to 15 then i would be happy. they sure do make alot off those beacause i have been buying them for the last 7 years. i wish i had places to ride that i dont need one but i have to trailer a minimum of 1.5 hours to find snow and have no idea where to sled without a permit other than my buddiues place but he doesn't get to much snow anyways. so i kinda have to buy them. i dont care to much its all worth it, sometime that is. last year i put on 18.2 km and that was at my buddies house where i did not need the permit.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
boersy drive an hour and 15 to deep and we got lots of places to ride you dont need a trail pass[:D]

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bundox..... lemme load my sled onto my sunfire and ill be right over lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts