Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so everyone what should i do to my sled, been thinking of lens for the light but what other things should be done to this bad boy.[/font=Century Gothic][red][/red][;)]

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
What do you want your sled capable of?
If you want to climb Everest with it, long track it to 174 and all that fun stuff.
If you want to go faster, put a pipe and clutch kit in her, re gear it then pick the heck out of it.

It all depends on what you want the end result to be

·
Registered
764 Posts
id long track it, put a can on it, chip it, clutch it, throw a riser and new bars on, hand guards, chrome windshield, running board grips, simmons flex skis...... youd have one amazing sled

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Any pictures yet?

·
Registered
764 Posts
whats a somewhat tuned pipe?, just out of curiousity

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Originally posted by mycat8urskidoo
[br]whats a somewhat tuned pipe?, just out of curiousity
Looks like the stock pipe to me, in which case they come from the factory with a 'tuned pipe.'

·
Registered
764 Posts
so pretty much every sled has a somewhat tuned pipe if you think about it, sweet sled by the way

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
^ Pretty much, yes. I know if you look at Cat's website they'll say something about "Tuned pipe and canister."

·
Registered
396 Posts
Clutch it. Go black magic tho my cousin has a 02 zr 600 efi cce with v force 3's a dnd can, dnd clutch kit, and 96 studs. and i was beating him with my 98 zr 600 efi with a black magic clutch kit and rumble pack. So id go black magic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts