Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stay in here all summer?
I know i will but i will take short breaks for a couple days to do hay and field work then i will be right back in here.
if i dont talk sleds a couple times a week i will go nuts. at least here i can read other peoples thoughts and dont have to babble. if not to many posts are made during the summer most people will come back at winter and i will have gone crazy posting anything and everything.lol
maybe some people will do grass drags and have break downs or set up questions. then i can keep my mind sharp and ready for the first snow.lol

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I will be for sure. I have a few projects that i want to work on this summer during the off-season when there is plenty of time to do it. I'm sure i'll have questions to ask.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
The forum is only a couple months old so this will be the first Summer of it. I will still be around as long as there are people here. Who knwos maybe just by myself

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
shinackes i will be here all the time. i cannot see my sleds so i gota do somethn to talk about them with fellow sledders.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
i fling poo [/quote]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I will check in from time to time.

I am actually a very busy person, but I do my best to check this place every day.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Yeah, I have a couple of projects I plan on doing to my sled over the summer (ie. engine rebuild, pipes, jetting, clutch kit) so I know I'll want some opinions from time to time. May not be here every day of the week, but I'll definately be around!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
671 Posts
well i sohuld be here at night if i aint workin in the shop or out ridin my bike till midnight, no lights gets hard to see

Ride it like you stole it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts