Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im guna buy some kind of back support/kidney belt and was wonderin if anyone has one they really recommend.. theres soo many of them out there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I use one for motocross riding, but it's kind of built into a whole armor system -- the Pressure Suit made by 661 Industries. Prior to that I used a simple belt made by Fox. It's really tough to go wrong with any of them, as they're all virtually identical. [:)]

·
Registered
93 Posts
I use a motocross kidney belt from fox. I like it because it is a little firmer in the back. You can get something at most snowmobile shops. I'm sure any of them will help. Try a shop that also sells motorcycles - particularly motocross.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I use The Back Thing from R U Outside. I swear by it!it has a gel filled pad that supports your spinal column and is real comfortable.Been wearing it for 5 yrs now and it is still in very good shape.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
The Back Thing is Awesome (Polaris just puts there name on it) Best investment in sledding yet. No back pain at all when you get home. Even if your buddies play stuck boy all day. And you spend a lot of time lifting and pulling.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
It also is a great lower back support. The neoprene keeps your back warm and provides support to your spine. This makes the day after riding more enjoyable. I'm an old guy by some standards, but since I started wearing one of these I have never had back pain the day after a ride.

·
Registered
290 Posts
exciter man, in holds the kidneys from moving around, which cause minor damage to the kidneys. I learned from when I use to motocross and was pissing blood for a few days.[:D]

·
Registered
699 Posts
so if u dont where one it can happen or is it just for people who ride like there racing and jumpin u know what i mean just gettin bounced around

·
Registered
227 Posts
I was thinking about getting one for the last two years. After this thread I will get one this week, Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I use the back thing and the thing is great. The best thing about it is that it don't ride up like other back support. Plus it keep your kidneys warm when it's cold out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by confusedguy
[br]im guna buy some kind of back support/kidney belt and was wonderin if anyone has one they really recommend.. theres soo many of them out there.
[blue][/blue][/font=Comic Sans MS][blue][/blue]My husband got his at the AC dealer. He won't ride without it. It's a great investment.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i have a fox soft kiddney belt witch works good and you can't even tell your wearing it altho i think fox stoped making them i have had it for a couple years now..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts