Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Define work.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The act of doing something besides sitting on your duff listening to music and talking on forums.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Well on my third computer I usually watch movies I have downloaded......does that count?
No really I do work quite a bit....alot of what I do is hurry up and wait, if you know what I mean. I am on the verge of pushing 70hrs this week!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
work comes in between frequent stops for coffee, pissing, talking, lunch hour, dinner, breakfast, the woman, and other things.. u work at home... lazy ass bastard lol just kiddin

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Sled Dog,
I noticed you have been on this forum for over 30 minutes. Ok only 2 minutes longer than me but what the hell its lunch time here.

Member #2 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No school today or yesterday I was here from 11PM to 5AM yesterday and more during the day and off and on for hours. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey, hey and I thought this was a site that I could be on with my kids in the room!!

what with all the four letter words flying around like the "work" word!!!!!!!!!
waitin for winter!!!!!

Gary Ferguson

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome aboard Gary! Well try to keep those bad words from appearing as ofter but remember, SLED is a 4 letter word too!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey back off let the man surf all day if he wishes.

If you are worried about the number of posts that don't mean Jack. Come here to communicate and have fun all day if you wish.

Besides I have more posts than either of you. You just don't know it, I started over. If you don't believe me just count them all.

"Meaningless Ride"

·
Registered
289 Posts
ya hes right have fun not posts. and he does have more than erick i think

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
586 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Burnin2StrokeOil:

work comes in between frequent stops for coffee, pissing, talking, lunch hour, dinner, breakfast, the woman, and other things.. u work at home... lazy ass bastard lol just kiddin

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together![/quote]
Dude, you've got the right attitude,are you a state worker too?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts