Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know i would like to g there to try on helemts cuz i dont wanna order one then get it and it doesnt fir anyone know?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
yes by Cleavland Oh. I believe....Looks like a nice drive from you

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
They do have two retail locations that you can stop in and shop at:

MINNESOTA
575 Humboldt Drive
Big Lake, MN 55309

Hours:
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

OHIO
15141 Kinsman Road
Middlefield, OH 44062

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well does anyone know how to get ahold of them there number is automated and it sked you for hours and if you wanna place an order i wanan contact there retail store to see what helemts they have there

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Like they said there is a store in Big Lake, and one in Ohio, both quite a drive for you.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Dennis Kirk has their outlet store and catalog store in Rush City, MN. Looks like a 78 mile drive if you take the back roads instead of the Interstate. It's further to Big Lake to go to Shadetree.

Actually Shadetree isn't too bad a drive. Looks like 84 miles on I-94 to the Monticello Exit and then a few miles up to Big Lake from there.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
xcsp_rider said:
well does anyone know how to get ahold of them there number is automated and it sked you for hours and if you wanna place an order i wanan contact there retail store to see what helemts they have there
Hey Buddy - try this number (763) 263-0313. I don't know if it's right or not but that is a Minnesota number that showed up when I tried the Google search.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts