Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this Craigslist ad I found this morning.

http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/1891419232.html

Gave me a good chuckle [:D]

·
Registered
325 Posts
I seen a add on craigslist once for 3 tanks, selling because her husband was in jail.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I was cracking up laughing at that yesterday.

·
Registered
380 Posts
That seems like a good deal though, that price is for bolth sleds right?

·
Registered
53 Posts
i have seen adds that make no sense whats so ever and i just cracks me up... some people are just sooo stupid... i have also seen some like this on too! morons... lol

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
There is a true story outthere that went something like this in a nut shell, A boy was playing on the street when a neighbor pulled he brand new chevy avalanch out to the end of the drive with a forsale sign so the kid goes up and asks the lady hay lady how much for the truck, and the lady say 20 bucks for you so the kid gets all excited and pulls out his wallet and the lady gives him the keys and the title. Boy goes home with his new wheels and his mom and dad freak out and go to the lady to see whats up and she tells them its my husbands and he only left me 20 dollars for his business trip which turnned out to be a rondevue with his cheap no good skank in hawaii so the parents ask if its ok and she says yes so they got a brand new 30,000 dollar truck for 20 bucks. Its amazing what can happen if you ever cheat, so do not do it.

and what are the chances that that was a scam, if this guy saw the same add in michigan.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I bought these 2 sleds for us last year both 1997 1 is a ZR 580 EFI with 5,423 miles and the other is a ZL440 with 4,105 miles.

5,423 Mi? I love it when owners say that their sleds have "low miles". Haha...maybe on a car/truck.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
ugly sleds!

·
Registered
622 Posts
darn the ad has been removed, what did it say?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts