Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I snowchecked the 07 Dragon 700 121" this summer and it is getting closer to finally picking it up and i would like any suggestion for mods or accessories that would go well with this sled.

I have already picked up 144 1.375" studs,backers, tall t nuts, a 6" handle bar lift, black carbon fiber handguards, skidplate, and rox tunnel traction plates.

I am going to order a 136" track & conversion kit. I also plan on getting a pipe and can for it but do not plan to convert it until next year because warranty for at least a year would be nice especially with a new version of snowmobile. Any suggestion would be nice, Thanxs

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I would leave the motor and clutching alone for the first year. get some miles on her and see. you might not want a pipe for next year.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
seat belt lol jk. different skies. boss seat. light weight hood. epi clutch kit.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes the pipe wouldnt be till next year for sure. the reson i would change to a 136" would be that last year when we went to finland my 121" was worthless anywhere off trail, and there was hardly any snow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts