Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called and said my dragon was in so dropped what i was doing to pick it up. only a couple pics for now....got to give it a test drive! will post more pics soon!!!
[attachment=53028][attachment=53029]

UPDATE, I have 45 miles on it so far today and i am very impressed with its handling and its lightning fast throttle response, oh yeah...here are some more pics!!!!

[galleryattach=13711][galleryattach=13712][galleryattach=13713][galleryattach=13714][galleryattach=13715][galleryattach=13716][galleryattach=13717][galleryattach=13719][galleryattach=13720][galleryattach=13721][galleryattach=13722][galleryattach=13723][galleryattach=13724]

Attachments

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Did you raise the bars? or are they that tall.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ripsaw track hooks up just awesome. It has a stock riser in it now but i ordered, a 5.75" riser, mountain bar, 144 studs, handguards, skidplate, fishbones(tunnel braces) running board grips and a few other things. no engine mods for now...might need the warranty for now.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have the 600HO IQ and my bars are that high and that is stock!!

Nice sled there is no snow here so I have not had a chance to take mine out... i want to hear all about it!!!!!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
It's a pitty we don't have more snow. Regardless, I'm riding that thing this weekend!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Now thats not going to look like this after the ride is it?? [:D] [:D] [:D]
Sweet looking sled.

[attachment=26445]

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
why do you guys always have to bring that up? lol. I hope nothing happens to it...im sure I'll try to jump some pretty stupid stuff but it will be harder to get replacement parts so I'll be a little careful for now

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Sweet looking sled!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
wow nice sled man, nice pick up

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Like it alot!!! Have a blast and lets see the pics when all your stuff gets in!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Dang that thing is sweet looking! I love the blue gages and junk though...

·
Registered
347 Posts
sledwrecker, you should see what your old sled looks like now! A 16-year old boy was borrowing the sled from the new owner, and hit a steep approach at about 100 mph.

The sled 'dug out' some dirt on it's way up the approah, and flew 70 feet before landing.

The kid had 20+ stitches in the face.

It bent the bulkhead pretty bad, the left side trailing arm is bent, and the left ski saddle is bent. The handlebar riser bolts snapped off too. Not too much cosmetic damage, but the bulkhead is definitely junk.

I think someone 'one-upped' you on the sled-wrecking...

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Holy crap! You serious Tyler?

Edit: never mind..I see it in your post now.

Anyways, is the engine damaged?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts