Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of us don't have the snow, the ones that do spill the beans.

How many miles?

Any problems outside the bogging issue?

Gas mileage compared to your last sled?

Just looking for an excuse to not buy one, need to make my decision as the sleds are coming in!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a bogging issue when quickly going to full throttle, holeshot or out of a turn. Just a hick-up type of bog nothing too serious but it's there and not all the time. SLP has or is suppose to have a fix for this. Quick easy fix to help with fuel pressure on the fuel pump. So far Polaris is dumb to the issue.

·
Registered
577 Posts
So a Multi-Billion Dollar Empire dosen't know about this *Issue*... but SLP has the fix for you already...Ready to buy...just send 'em your money...

Ya, whatever...

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Originally posted by BarkMulcher
[br]So a Multi-Billion Dollar Empire dosen't know about this *Issue*... but SLP has the fix for you already...Ready to buy...just send 'em your money...

Ya, whatever...
Polaris knew about it long ago. They probably have a fix already.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since SLP and Carl's Cycle have had these sleds for awhile and about the only people that have miles on them. So yes they should have a fix or know of the problem. As for Polaris, how long did they wait to recognize the 900 issues??? Polaris service tech said he didn't know but that may have been what he was told to say. I bet Polaris has a fix already in the works. It sounds like a fuel pressure issue with either programming, TPS or too high of fuel pressure for a millisecond where a relief valve would work (SLP fix). For many companies there is an acceptable "bad parts" or issues they will live with before taking any action. Now that these sleds (RMK's) starting to get the miles we will see what unfolds. Either way this glitch will not prevent you from riding.

BTW I just jinks us all by buying a new sled. New sled = no snow,,,,Hope I am wrong!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts