1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know where the chain case but is there a drain

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
monsterstickersaddhp said:
yea i know where the chain case but is there a drain
Again...I think on the bottom left? on the right side when your sitting on the sled

·
Registered
863 Posts
^x2, and please change your name to something other then "monsterstickersaddhp". its getting hard to look at

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
On the IQ's its tricky to find, maybe they're like the Fustions then? They are inside the tunnel, not on bottom, so right next to the driver I believe.

·
Registered
285 Posts
05 and 06 has them, and they are on the bottom. 2006-2011 iq's use the same case. I've had mine out in my 07 iq, it's there. Make sure when you install the plug not to cross thread it. The hole is tapped on a slight angle.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mxz440kid said:
^x2, and please change your name to something other then "monsterstickersaddhp". its getting hard to look at
how was looking how to do it just wondering how do i?

2L8ULuz said:
05 and 06 has them, and they are on the bottom. 2006-2011 iq's use the same case. I've had mine out in my 07 iq, it's there. Make sure when you install the plug not to cross thread it. The hole is tapped on a slight angle.
so is it on the fender or somewhere inside of the tunnel?

·
Registered
285 Posts
on my 07 when up look under the bellypan. You see the hump where the chaincase is. Towards the inside of the hump there is alittle cut out in the bellypan. To remove the drain plug.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
monsterstickersaddhp said:
mxz440kid said:
[highlight=red]how was looking how to do it just wondering how do i?[/highlight=red]
2L8ULuz said:
so is it on the fender or somewhere inside of the tunnel?
Your lack of proper grammar makes that very hard to understand. How to change your username? Or how to find the drainplug for the chaincase oil? There are answers on how to find the plug, and if you want to change your username (it IS kinda annoying imo, but it's your descision) just shoot erick a PM and he will change it for you. Not sure if other mods can do that for you.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Im pretty sure its in the left side foot well (Where you put your right foot while riding). I'm not 100% positive. If I was near my sled, I go look for you.

2009122719530397_27939.jpg
If I was at my dad's I'd double check and make sure that is actually it, but this is where I think it is from memory.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Just finished 3-900 Fusions; as you are sitting on the sled, the drain plug is on the right side of the sled next to where the exhaust comes out on the bottom. Normally there's a exhaust shield on the underneath

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
nhrider said:
Im pretty sure its in the left side foot well (Where you put your right foot while riding). I'm not 100% positive. If I was near my sled, I go look for you.

2009122719530397_27939.jpg
If I was at my dad's I'd double check and make sure that is actually it, but this is where I think it is from memory.
the little plug you see there is auctally the fill hole.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
polaris1man said:
Just finished 3-900 Fusions; as you are sitting on the sled, the drain plug is on the right side of the sled next to where the exhaust comes out on the bottom. Normally there's a exhaust shield on the underneath
so its infront of the exhaust sheild?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Just look for the little plug by the chain case bulge in the plastics!!!!!!! get a flashlight

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I'm not trying to be a dick, but seriously? How hard is it to get off your ass and go look.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I never knew drain plugs were so elusive! Can't tell ya how many threads there are on where to find the drain plug. It should only take once person to tell you the answer once, not 5 people telling you the answer 10 times.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts