Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is getting annoying, for the THIRD night in a row i have dreamt that it snowed out. I didnt think it would be possible to look forward to winter so much that I would start dreaming about it. Its not the dreams that are so annoying its waking up and realizing that it didnt snow, and that it won't for another 2 months.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Relax - it's on the way - we're getting down to 0 degrees (or 32 for you US boys) here tonight in Toronto. Bring on the SNOW!![:p]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
It'll be at least another 3-4 weeks before we can ride here but I'm counting the days. I need it to freeze hard so I can take my sled to the lake and do some tuning before we get buried in powder. I've had trouble sleeping more than one night dreaming about snow and sledding in the last month or two.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Been in the lower 30's around these parts. I can't wait either but I am not having dreams.[:p]

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know its weird, i do think about sledding a little during the day since i browse TUSF alot but i didnt think it was enough to start dreaming about it.

·
Super Moderator
11,281 Posts
It got to 29 degrees last night, Iv had a few dreams about snow to, it should be here shortly..

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Today, as I was scraping the frost off my car, I was just thinking how nice it would be to have some snow along with the cold...

·
Registered
821 Posts
in good ole ohio where i live it was down to 35 or so last night and it is suppose to be a couple degrees colder tonight...good riding for me here though is 6 inches of snow...haha

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
it was 24 this morning, good covering of frost also, woke up and the ground was white, through on the ol winter jacket and went to school

·
Registered
137 Posts
It was 80+ here in Utah today . . . grrrr

·
Registered
352 Posts
i just ordered new Carbides for my sled....hopeing to get the MOunts for my Plastic skies before it snows.....i cant wait neither!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts