Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have documentation or service manuals for a '79 Kawasaki Drifter 440? I'm rebuilding a TA440B and need torque specs, etc.

I can scan documentation into PDF for anyone else who needs them, with the owners permission...

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Sorry I don't have any specs for that sled. I do know they make some general snowmobile shop manuals for older sleds. I don't know if they would have torque specs or not though. But it would certainly be handy to have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have documentation or service manuals for a '79 Kawasaki Drifter 440? I'm rebuilding a TA440B and need torque specs, etc.

I can scan documentation into PDF for anyone else who needs them, with the owners permission...

Thanks!
I'm also looking for a service manual and a source for parts. Please let me know if you find something. Scott

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm also looking for a service manual and a source for parts. Please let me know if you find something. Scott
here's what I found...
www.vintagesnow.com/John_Deere_files/Sportfire.pdf
www.vintagesnow.com/John_Deere_files/1980_Sportfire_OM.pdf
I hope the TA400B in the Sportfire is similar enough to the one in the drifter for the manuals to be useful.

Can you please tell me where you buy parts? Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts