Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how I feel about this but how do you guys and gals feel about it?
I'll a Jack and coke or some hot cocoa and buttershots but it's not till the riding is done.
Just heard of bad wrecks around here that have killed riders and I have often wondered if drinking had been involved.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
This topic has been beaten to death on all sled forums. It usually ends up in a huge fight.

Myself, I don't drink and get behind the controls of ANYTHING... except my computer, which tends to still get me into trouble. I don't about anyone else, but trying to operate a small machine that can do in excess of 100 mph and you are only a few inches off the ground while you are impaired by alcohol is just not a good plan. It's a recipe for disaster.

I'll save the barley pops for when the sled is put away.

Besides, I wreck my sled enough while I'm sober...

[attachment=271] [galleryattach=14656]

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If this has already been beaten to death then I could care less if it gets locked or deleted.that would suit me fine don't want to have any bitchin going on!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I have a few beers or drinks when out riding, I dont over do it and eat also when drinking mat the bar. it really depends how many miles were going to put on that day/ night I also have a digital breath tester I bring with.

·
Registered
192 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^ could not have said it better!!

Other than a stop to eat at lunch, you should be on the snow! not in a bar.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Originally posted by RMKer
[br]Just heard of bad wrecks around here that have killed riders and I have often wondered if drinking had been involved.
I have always guessed that drinking and riding got its start in the old days before everyone owned a sled that was as fast as modern ones, the old boys always talk about hitting trees on their old iron sleds and just pounding the dents out when then sobred up the next morning, the sleds have changed and people haven't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts