Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I walked into the local dealership where we were grass dragging and what did I lay my eyes upon but this beauty. The Pro X 600 race chasis sled. I drooled and ran over to give it a hug. I hugged the seat. The woman sitting on the sled next to this one laughed at me as I grunted mine.

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
I kinda liked the appearance of the Pro-X last year, as in the 440 racer, which was named Pro-X. They had 600's too.

"Might Be Crazy But I Ain't Dumb" - Cooter

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I love the way that thing looks, I wish I had one sitting in the shed waiting for snow but unforunately I don't.

Tree's don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Yes, this is the first year with that chassis. The suspentions are redone. This is the chassis made by the new race team at Polaris.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I thought Polaris came out with the Pro X 600 late last year? I know I saw a couple racing at Lake Geneva last year. But I have been wrong many times before.

·
Registered
311 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by skippy:

I thought Polaris came out with the Pro X 600 late last year? I know I saw a couple racing at Lake Geneva last year. But I have been wrong many times before.

[/quote]

Stick to the peanutbutter LOL.

"Meaningless Ride"

·
Registered
268 Posts
-Drool- awwwwwww.............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No didn't buy it though I may go ask how much they want for it... I just drooled all over it and smelled it for a while. Anything I could do to get my fix. I am gonna work like hell maybe sell my blazer and try to get one just like it.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I'm kinda partial to the one to the left of it....but that is one sweet sled indeed....You should snap that baby up man!!!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
That 600 is a really sweet sled!My Pro X 440 fan has the same exact chassis.I can't wait to start breaking it in!It's so sad to see it just sitting there in the shed.I wish I could afford the 600, but thats just too expensive for me.Maybe some day I'll get lucky and find a motor out of a trashed XC to drop in my Pro X chassis.

normal people are boring, mean people suck

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
check this one out Intended
http://www.1337info.com/images/race/ryancc.jpg
my cousin sitting on an 800 EFI Cross Country sled. They had a black one that look SO sweet but they sold it :(

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
that wouldnt happen to be the limited edition, groovy handlebars, "clicker"shocks and all. ive got two friends that ordered the limited,
not the polaris that you drooled over either, your link to intended

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the one I linked is the limited edition one. They had 2 in stock 1 green 1 black but they sold the black one.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My local sled shop gets new stuff before lots of ppl. I guess they move enough units. They had an Edge 600 a season before they were available. My dad rode it fell in love and wanted one so bad. But then this bitch t-boned our truck and had no insurance. Had to sue her. Well he ended up riding his XCR for another season. Then we started reading about the Viper. And before you know it he was sold and went and snow checked one. And with the no payments till liek February 2002 he was able to sue the bitch and get the money so that he can really afford it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts