Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took my youngest to the MD's today because she has pink eye. The doc said she also has a ear infection. After we get to talking I mention that the oldest has had a non-prodective cough for about a week. She goes into a story on how many kids have been sick so far this year. There are so many in the ICU at Children's Hospital with respiratory illness. She went on to say that it has to get cold quick, if it doesn't the kids are going to keep getting sicker. The temperature changes from 30 - 60 degrees in one day is a breeding haven or illness. She said it better get to 10 degrees F quick and stay there for a while to kill a lot of the illness. So naturally I went on to describe that I am a snowmobiler that agrees with her tremendously!

So that being said, we need snow. the doctor's says so! She also said she saw on the news that the Cherry Blossoms started blooming in DC. Any truth to that rumor?

·
Registered
493 Posts
My hyacinths (bulbs) are starting to come up...but it's snowing in NY.

·
Registered
275 Posts
It was on NBC news the other night, they talked about about el Nino and it showed the cherry blossoms in D.C.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I got snow, 4-8 predicted for tug tonight, just a dusting to 1" here though, more tomorrow night!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
well its been getting colder here and was chilly out today and frost was on everything by 7pm tonight. so its starting to look good. and the forcast is looking quite good aswell. calling for snow from thursday thru sunday night so far, so we will see what happens

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well it's getting plenty cold here this morning. Wind chill of 5, real temp 18. Now we just need some snow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts