Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha, see look at that. Ya, I guess I will goto another forum. I thought this one was cool at first until I realized you can't actually speak your mind to anyone. P-Man you can stick to your weather posts and your website that tells everyone the stock options of all the snowmobiles Polaris has ever made. If only there was a big middle finger emoticon.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I'm sorry you feel that way

Hopefully the door doesn't hit your ass on the way out.

.............../´¯/
............,/¯../
.........../..../
...../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.\.................'...../
..'\'...\.......... _.·´
....\..............(
......\.............\

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
For any people who want to know what's been going on is this:

Since about 2:00 this afternoon people have been on our case about how the forum is run.

Unfortunately for those who have a problem with the way it's operated, I have some news for them.

1. when you sign up here you agree to our policy. You break the policy, we are going to do something.

2. the way the forum is run is not up for discussion. Most people don't have a problem with it, or just ignore what they don't like. Some feel they have to be rebels and end up like our friend Flyin Ryan here.

3. I never ever have ill feelings towards anyone until they start making fools of themselves. The intention of this site isn't to make enemies, it's to make friends, but some seem to find that concept hard to grasp.

4. this site is our site. It's being operated in what we, as the owners, think is an appropriate way. I don't like to tell people to leave, but if you seriously have a problem with it. Just go away, nobody is forcing you to stay here. We want everyone to participate, but we don't need anyone telling us how to operate the site. PERIOD. Making a scene isn't going to help you.

That's it. I don't want to come off too harsh, but that's how it's going to be. It's been working fine for 2 years now. Very few have had a problem with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.