Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
butcher_boy said:
So who's all going to this shindig? I still am undecided as to what I'm doing, but I'm going riding somewhere that weekend for sure.
Good Question Eric

I'm starting to wonder if My brother an Myself are the only one's that are gonna be there[:0]

Anybody got a snow report? I hope it still look's good this weekend.

Rick

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Festus33 said:
butcher_boy said:
So who's all going to this shindig? I still am undecided as to what I'm doing, but I'm going riding somewhere that weekend for sure.
Good Question Eric

I'm starting to wonder if My brother an Myself are the only one's that are gonna be there[:0]

Anybody got a snow report? I hope it still look's good this weekend.

Rick
Plenty of good snow around here yet with no warm up in temps.
The trails are getting a little thin but there is still 2 feet of snow off trail. Still not sure if I'm going to be around this weekend but the zoo and phazerboy know their way around.

·
Registered
526 Posts
What's the outlook on what we would be riding.. Mostly trail or off trail? Got mine to 136 now, and just wondering if I need my 1.5 or leave the 1.25 ripsaw on. Looks like I might be coming up late Friday or really early Saturday [thumb]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Dumz1 said:
What's the outlook on what we would be riding.. Mostly trail or off trail? Got mine to 136 now, and just wondering if I need my 1.5 or leave the 1.25 ripsaw on. Looks like I might be coming up late Friday or really early Saturday [thumb]
1.25 ripsaw will work fine. combo of both depending on trail conditions come saturday.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i got a text from phazerboy, looks like we have to park on the frontage road by the gas station in twig. i am confused as to whose coming, can those who are post up so we got some sort of head count.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Bear1 and Myself will be there.
We'll be up Fri. afternoon, staying in room 3 at the LakeBreeze if anyone want's to get together Fri night.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I cannot make it.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
boss980f said:
any one want to ride on sunday i would be in cant go on saterday
Me and Bear1 will probably ride for a few hour's Sunday.
If as Brad say's, "I Don't Break Anything."

Rick

·
Registered
526 Posts
thezoo said:
Dumz1 said:
I'm planning on being there, what time and where I guess is my question.
830-900 AM twig mn, just outside of duluth. if you need more let me know

boss980f said:
any one want to ride on sunday i would be in cant go on saterday
im in unless i break something[V].
[thumb] I'm game, looks like just me going to be coming up from here, so If I can shack up with you rick that's awsome. I'm also in for Sunday, although that's when I break stuff!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Festus33 said:
Bear1 and Myself will be there.
We'll be up Fri. afternoon, staying in room 3 at the LakeBreeze if anyone want's to get together Fri night.
i shoot archery this week on fri night so im out for a gettogether that night.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Bear1 and I are leaving home now 8:30 a.m.
We'll be at the Motel by about 4:00 p.m.
If anybody want's to do anything tonight, give us a call at the LakeBreeze room 3.

Otherwise We'll see ya'll in the morning.

Rick

21 - 40 of 53 Posts