Snowmobile Fanatics banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Well My brother Bear1(Randy) and I had a great time up there this weekend.
Many Thank's to Phazerboy(Scott), and thezoo(Brad) for dragging us around all weekend.
Great to see butcher boy(Eric) again after so long!
It was really good to Meet Dumz1(Brian), and see Boss908f(Mike) again.

I think I had the first stuck of the weekend, when I performed My impromptu track inspection playing around on the lake's.
No pic's of that one!

There was some really neat stuff down at the vintage show, even though We went through kind of early.
Vehicle Snowmobile Racing Motorsport Auto racing Vehicle Snowmobile All-terrain vehicle Snow Mode of transport Vehicle Transport Car Mode of transport Commercial vehicle Vehicle Snow Tree Winter Recreation Snowmobile Vehicle Snow Winter sport Winter
Snowmobile Snow Vehicle Winter All-terrain vehicle Snowmobile Vehicle Winter sport Snow Racing Snowmobile Snow Vehicle Winter sport Winter Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Winter sport Sled Snowmobile Vehicle Winter sport Snow Recreation

After that We went looking for Pigboy!

Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Winter Geological phenomenon Snowmobile Snow Vehicle Winter Winter sport
Where's Pigboy????

Snow Winter Winter sport Snowmobile Recreation
He's Not in Here!!

Snow Footwear Vehicle Skate guard Snowmobile
He's Not under Here!!

Snow Snowmobile Vehicle Winter Winter sport
There's Pigboy!!!

After a stop back at Scott's to bolt My #1 cylinder back down, We went for lunch and some afternoon playing around.

Snow Winter Snowmobile Sky Geological phenomenon Snowmobile Snow Vehicle Winter Racing Snow Snowmobile Winter Winter sport Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Winter Vehicle Winter sport
Snow Winter Tree Geological phenomenon Freezing Snow Winter Snowmobile Winter sport Vehicle Snow Winter Sky Freezing Natural landscape Snow Winter Sky Freezing Natural landscape
Snow Winter Vehicle Snowmobile Freezing Snow Snowmobile Winter Vehicle Winter sport Snow Winter Freezing Geological phenomenon Tree
Snowmobile Snow Winter Vehicle Tree Snow Snowmobile Vehicle Winter Geological phenomenon Snow Winter Geological phenomenon Winter sport Recreation
Where's Pigboy???

Snowmobile Snow Vehicle Winter Winter sport
Time to head back to Twig, and load up for the night.
Snow Tree Winter Sky Nature

Well that was My take on Saturday's riding.
We spent a pleasant evening at Scott's Drinking beer, and watching video's.

I'll post up Sunday's ride, and shenanigan's later.

Once again Thank's to Everybody that was there, and if you were'nt, you'll never know what you missed[:D]

Rick

·
Registered
526 Posts
The group waiting at the Twig Store
Snowmobile Vehicle Snow Winter Winter sport Snow Winter Vehicle Car Recreation

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Snow Car

A pond just off the taft trail that was untouched before we got there
Snow Winter Freezing Ice Sky

Festus33 trying to figure out what was wrong with his sled
Land vehicle Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Winter sport

The Jump that we found on the edge of a frozen swamp going into a small field.

After everyone took there turns Butcherboy went nuts!!
Snow Winter Snowmobile Freezing Sky Snowmobile Snow Vehicle Winter Racing

Snow Winter Snowmobile Winter sport Geological phenomenon Snow Snowmobile Vehicle Winter Winter sport Snow Snowmobile Winter sport Vehicle Winter

TheZoo
Snow Winter Snowmobile Vehicle Geological phenomenon Snow Winter Freezing Geological phenomenon Tree

·
Registered
526 Posts
In the sand/gravel pit

Boss980F and TheZoo pulling the classic out
Snow Winter Freezing Tree Geological phenomenon
Butcherboy pulling out
Snow Geological phenomenon Winter Slope Freezing
Both stuck on the same hill
Snow Winter Geological phenomenon Freezing Vehicle
TheZoo trunched in good
Vehicle Snow Tree Geological phenomenon Winter
Bear1 found some deep stuff
Snow All-terrain vehicle Snowmobile Vehicle Winter
Phazerboy to the rescue!!
Snow Winter sport Winter Vehicle Snowmobile

·
Registered
172 Posts
gentlemen, hope you all had fun! im glad other people had cameras, since i never seem to bring mine. it was a little warm for the rmk a jet size down would have been great. hope for the "big one" yet this year becuase the powerline is calling my name!

·
Registered
526 Posts
thezoo said:
gentlemen, hope you all had fun! im glad other people had cameras, since i never seem to bring mine. it was a little warm for the rmk a jet size down would have been great. hope for the "big one" yet this year becuase the powerline is calling my name!
I had a blast, really enjoyed meeting some for the first time, and others for the second. I'm game for the "big one"!

·
Registered
11 Posts
we can only hope for one more good one just got back from the pit and power line it is just about over out there nice to see everyone again had a great time.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I had a blast, thanks guys! On the way back to phazerboys house My sled fell off a snowbank, I fell off the sled and landed hip and head first on the damn tar road. That hurt like hell and I'm still walking like I have a load in my pants. It was still all worth it though.

·
Registered
526 Posts
butcher_boy said:
I had a blast, thanks guys! On the way back to phazerboys house My sled fell off a snowbank, I fell off the sled and landed hip and head first on the damn tar road. That hurt like hell and I'm still walking like I have a load in my pants. It was still all worth it though.
lol, hope your ok!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Well Boy's, I'd like to thank you all for coming,I had an absolute blast!
Looking forward to the next ride,"the big 1" maybe coming soon.
My take on the ride;
Me;need to get in shape,[B)][Disappointed]
Festus;Get a bigger tool kit,"kidding"[:D]
Bear;Dump that pouch so you can move around,"again kidding"[confused]
Zoo;I still can't figure how you didn't flip over backwards on da pwrlines,that one hill with the 2nd lip at the top,would a made a great vid [V]
Butcher nuts; Crank down the sensitivity on your eject button [B)]
Dunz1;Two words for you, "Double Tap"[thumb]

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hey! I'm trying to loose some weight....oh you meant the "tool" pouch Festus33 keeps on da prowla[;)]....right?
I had a great time riding with you all. I'm glad I went out again on Sunday, it was just too much fun. Thanks for putting up with me.
Bear1

·
Registered
114 Posts
PhazerBoy said:
Well Boy's, I'd like to thank you all for coming,I had an absolute blast!
Looking forward to the next ride,"the big 1" maybe coming soon.
My take on the ride;
Me;need to get in shape,[B)][Disappointed]
Festus;Get a bigger tool kit,"kidding"[:D]
Bear;Dump that pouch so you can move around,"again kidding"[confused]
Zoo;I still can't figure how you didn't flip over backwards on da pwrlines,that one hill with the 2nd lip at the top,would a made a great vid [V]
Butcher nuts; Crank down the sensitivity on your eject button [B)]
Dunz1;Two words for you, "Double Tap"[thumb]
Sounds like you guys might try to pull off one more ride? End fo March? Keep us posted!

Was going to try to get to the UP before the end of the season yet, but I'd be interested in heading NW instead of just N.

TJ.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts