Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Kiddy's here we go again. Last year wasn't the greatest ride but worked. So let's dig up our old think snow hat's and do the dance!
I thought I knew most of the trail around here but when Greasemonkey,2SE,Wallgator,Zoo show up,,,New experiance is absolute!
[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I will put it on the calender!!! just hope I can go

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Yup, I got that weekend off. I'll put it on the calendar.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I'm almost positive I can make it. It's all up to the "turd" and if it's still alive by then. Judging by the snow outside right now, It'll sit in the shed until then.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm In guys, no hopefully we get some snow. I rode from sportys bar to island lake and up the cloquet river the other day and I can attest that there is no snow on the trails, But I just had to ride. Still wishing. Where were you thinking of going? trail wise?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
im in say when and where that is... if we have some f***ing snow.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Where is a good place for all of us to stay?
I'd like to make reservations somewhere that isn't going to cost me a fortune. [:D]

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I would be up for it if theres some snow,anyone want to share a room?

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK,I just got off the phone with Tim at the Hi-Banks resort on Fish Lk. He has 4 cabins available,
Cabin 1-2br $100 a night
Cabin 2-1br $120,Jacuzzi,fireplace yadda yadda yadda.
Cabins 3-4 are 3brs. at $110,,He said; could easily sleep 8 each.
I've stayed there and these cabins are a bit spendy but,NICE! with fireplaces and full bath and shower.$110 split by 8 is what like $15??a piece.
[attachment=59283]
Hi-Banks Resort Tim-Kim Wagner
5392 Fish lake dam rd.
(888)924-3355 721-3355
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Originally posted by 95XCR600
[br]Where is a good place for all of us to stay?
I'd like to make reservations somewhere that isn't going to cost me a fortune. [:D]
I say we just over run phazerboys place. Eat all his food,drink his beer and beat on his sleds.[:D]

·
Registered
172 Posts
i have to switch weekends for work but should be fine. hope for SNOW!!!!! the zoo will be ready

·
Registered
37 Posts
Originally posted by butcher_boy
[br]
I say we just over run phazerboys place. Eat all his food,drink his beer and beat on his sleds.[:D]
Put me down for the "BEAT ON HIS SLEDS" part.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Team_Arctic_SnoPro
[br]
[br]
Then youz best be wearing Manzier's or the Bro' my suspension's unforgiving!
Food, I'll make sure the ol'lady makes plenty of Borsk and Luteafisk
Beer,Howz about Red White and Welfare.[;)]
Butcher_Boy; for that comment,your cot will be in the shed,but don't worry,I'll put a little tv in there so you can watch all the American Idol re-runs you want![;)][;)]

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Originally posted by PhazerBoy
[br]
Originally posted by Team_Arctic_SnoPro
[br]
[br]
Then youz best be wearing Manzier's or the Bro' my suspension's unforgiving!
Food, I'll make sure the ol'lady makes plenty of Borsk and Luteafisk
Beer,Howz about Red White and Welfare.[;)]
Butcher_Boy; for that comment,your cot will be in the shed,but don't worry,I'll put a little tv in there so you can watch all the American Idol re-runs you want![;)][;)]
damed dat luteafisk sure is tasty this year... yah right[B)]. if we dotn get some more snwo you guys can have at it

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^^^^^^Still up in the air on that but I'm sure some will,. I've been watching the Jet stream pattern,and it seems that it's finally changing into a favorable position to deliver! I'm confident that we'll get a dumping SOON!! then I'm sure more members will show interest. Till then I'm on idle. [;)]

1 - 20 of 129 Posts