Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Thinkin about going on sunday for the pro open.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
LilRedDave said:
Anybody in Duluth area think the races are going to get off on time this year?
Why wouldn't they? We still have 6+ inches of snow and a frozen ground. Snow is still frozen to every single tree. Not to mention Spirit Mountain will be making their own snow

·
Registered
873 Posts
My sister goes to UMD so I've been getting snow updates all the time from her. I'm hoping to make a return trip to the races for the first time in 6 years. I had a 7 year streak of attendances going prior to that. Can't wait!!

Chad

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Due to the recent cold snap there should be no problem making snow this year. This will be my 3rd year in a row not making it :(

A few years ago I was supposed to be part of the staff, but then there were conflictions between my club and a new club that wanted to help.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
They are making snow with 16 cannons right now. The cold weather plus they have 1 week to make snow is a sure bet that it will be a go.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great, can't wait. My first time back in three years. I still three hours north of Duluth and we just had our first sub-zero last night. Wasn't sure on the conditions in Duluth. Went down last year but they pushed them back two weeks but we already had hotel comitments. I'm sure it will be a great show. Any perdictions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts