Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys going to the duluth was snowcross? if so are you buying anything? me, my dad, a friend, and his dad are going friday. im buying acouple decals a set of c&a skies , and a sledding movie.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Last year my wife won me a t-shirt by hanging from the chin-up bar for twenty seconds. Otherwise I'm too cheap to actually buy anything.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Should be real nice weather for the races this year. They have been makeing snow for a while now so there is plenty of snow for the races.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ sickler i dont see what your talking about im on the wsa website and it says november 24-26 can you get the link most the link youre looking at ? so i dont go and find out that its not even happening. and polarissledneck they have them every year at spirit mountain. because of lack of snow this year they haulled in over 16 tons of snow i guess

·
Registered
625 Posts
They Emailed all the members about the race order.Since I wasnt going I deleted it.It was something about the x-games Qualifiers were going to be on sunday and the finals for pro on Saturday.I'm not sure exactly on the changes,but the races are still going on.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im not going to race i just needed to make sure they were still gonna be going on... i figure watch races for acouple hours buy some skies and footgrips . thanks sickler, whens your first race this year?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Our first RMR regional is 12/2 and 12/3 in Maine.Then 2 in a row in NY to round out December.Duluth is a great experience racing our spectating.Should be able to find what your looking for there.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah we went last year it was pretty fun. good luck at the track

1 - 12 of 12 Posts