Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is late, but just a reminder for those also needing some "snow entertainment"-ESPN (not ESPN2) coverage of the Duluth SnoX is on at 2:00 pm Eastern---1:00 pm Central for an hour on Wednesday, January 2nd.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i caught the last half hour, good thing i started flipping the channels, it inspired me, i had to go ride and catch some air...lol

Cats have 9 lives, you have one...Make it count!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team...You WILL believe!

When Hell freezes over, We'll ride there too!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
http://www.wsaracing.com/portalpak/pagedetail.asp?pagecode=espn here are the times for the showings. It will be on this sunday at 4:30 AM or 5:30 whatever I AM GONNA FREAKING GET UP AND WATCH IT DAMNIT!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey everyone, I work at ESPN here in Bristol CT. If everyone is interested I can get the future listings and times for Snow X coverage! Don't forget about the Winter X Games either in February. If anyone lives near Aspen check it out. I've been many times, and it is awesome.

Bring on the white stuff!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Did anybody see me or my girlfriend on there? I think I should be on there at least once! I will have to record it the next time it is on!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
948 Posts
I have ESPNCL on my DBS. Anyone know if that is the same station? Methinks not since I did not see it on there. That's the only ESPN channel my DBS provides.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by bigwilly:

Stupid canadian television...... no ESPN up here

Trees don't make the greatest brakes...[/quote]

What are you talking about? I have ESPN in my room... Which is right next to yours............... on my DirecTV.

NM, I don't let u use my stuff.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
29 Posts
ESPNCL is ESPN Classic, which shows re-runs of all the great sports events and even some sports movies.

Bring on the white stuff!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts