Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I thought riding on dirt was bad. How about 40+mph on PAVEMENT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vip9cJZswDs

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
What an idiot, i can see taking your sled in the summer for a rip around the yard. This is dumb though, I would never do something like that to my sled.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Atleast it was only a Ski Doo. haha jk.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Sean I thought snowmobiles were just toys and you could fix whatever problems you might have later?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Maybe he was wantin to buy new scags overheat his motor until it wanted to sieze and wear out his track a lil bit lol what goes through peoples minds??

·
Registered
718 Posts
is that some track that he's leaving on the pavement?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
polaris_xc_racing said:
Sean I thought snowmobiles were just toys and you could fix whatever problems you might have later?
They are, but you don't intentionally ruin parts. Thats obviously bad for your motor ( heat wise ), track, hifaxes, carbides, skis, and whatever else.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Your just LOVING all this attention eh sean?

·
Registered
863 Posts
i can't believe you would start a topic about this ?
it makes me think you are just looking for attention and to start fights on here.
please grow up.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mxz440kid said:
it makes me think you are just looking for attention and to start fights on here.
please grow up.
Says the kid who searched for several of my topics to post dumb things in.

·
Registered
863 Posts
sledcrusher said:
mxz440kid said:
please grow up.
Says the kid who searched for several of my topics to post dumb things in.
i don't think they were dumb, just my opinion on your stupidity. which many users display on this site towards you.

but enough arguing, oh wait i forgot that arguing was the point of this topic..

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
I don't know what annoys me more ; Sean or the people who post yelling at him every time he makes a post or thread about anything.

I would rather see a whole page of people talking about the vid instead of worrying about the person that posted it... a thread filled with people going after the OP is a wasted thread and wasted time.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
sledcrusher said:
polaris_xc_racing said:
They are, but you don't intentionally ruin parts. Thats obviously bad for your motor ( heat wise ), track, hifaxes, carbides, skis, and whatever else.
How is it any different than you riding your dirt path to your watering hole?

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
arcticcatmatt said:
I don't know what annoys me more ; Sean or the people who post yelling at him every time he makes a post or thread about anything.

I would rather see a whole page of people talking about the vid instead of worrying about the person that posted it... a thread filled with people going after the OP is a wasted thread and wasted time.
You know, I was actually going to agree with you. It looked like people were jumping on sean for no reason, but then I read this

"sledcrusher took the sled into a friends field and bent my back bumper a little more.. this thing rips!"
sean calls the guy an idiot for going "dirtmobiling" then does the same thing and breaks more parts on his own sled[confused]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.