Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dude darkstar its not illegally copied. I borrorwed it from a friend. Its on a DVD ..Its sitting in my cd rom at home. I didn't illegally copy. its not letting me play it though. I'm not illegally copying it ..... [:(!]

can anyone help

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no it says this ...
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

Originally posted by sledhead907
[br]It won't "auto play" or it won't open at all?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i am but its hard to believe that it would only be able to be used on my player and then "discarded" so no one else can watch. hmmm seems weird i honestly now think about and say no because that means it would have to do something to the player

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
First I apologize if it's not an illegal copy, your first post said NOTHING about you having the DVD in hand. In the future refrain from discussing problems with members in posts. You PM'd me and that was sufficient.

·
Premium Member
15,520 Posts
Why do you have a thread that has a title of ????????????????????

come on man.. If you want to be respected around here, you need to act older then you are. I know your 12 and your going to cry age descrimination, but just think while your reading and try to absorb some information.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry i will change it ... Its cus becuase i was mad and i have know idea why my other topic was locked. Its not Darkstars fault nor my fault it was just a mistake.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i buy a couple movies here and there from people, and there are actually some dvd (the cheap ones) that can only be played once. also if the other guy has a virus it can erase the opening title off the dvd so that it will not play

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.