Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a "DynoPort" pipe, "y" and can for a 2005 Fusion 900 I paid just ovewr $800.00 for it and it only has 700 miles on it.
It is crematic coated (almost chrome) and is in superb shape! Taking offers first 500.00 takes it.
Also have a Fire-N- Ice cold air kit with belt gaurd. $300.00 package deal if offer the right price.
Here is the link for the pipe that I have listed.
http://www.dynoport.wingnutwebinc.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=124&category_id=85&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

pm me if interested.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
What's the reason for selling it?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
driftpounder said:
What's the reason for selling it?
A friend want to buy my sled and I'm gettin a new one. He don't want any performance stuff on it, he wants it stock, glad I kept everything, only thing is I have side vents too but them are functional for cooling. He is against all mods...says the hurt dependability. I really don't agree with him but he'll give me what I paid for it so I'm not going to argue with him.
Nothing is wrong with any of this stuff, it's like brand new.
Paul from FNI said if I didn't sell the airbox that he would buy it back for 250.00 so that would be the bottom line on that set up. Not really hurting for the cash at all, so it is what it is.
Thanx,
redd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts