Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a dynoport single pipe for my 07RMK600. Just wondered if anyone has used a dynoport before and how you likeed it? I have a MBRP can on my sled right now and love the sound of it. The guy from dynoport however, told me this can will kill my HP gains. He said to use the stock silencer or to order the dynoport one? I just ordered the pipe however because i didnt want to have to worry about selling my mbrp if i bought a different can. Anyone use a dynoport pipe with a different can? Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
168 Posts
My uncle has one on his 670 and loves it. I put one on my atv (polaris sport 400) about month and half ago. LOVE IT. Brought a lot of tourque into the midrange. Dunno how it did for my uncles sled though cuz I never rode it before the pipe. Or atleast not enough to know the difference.

I think its a good buy. He loves it on his and i loved it on my atv.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i put one on my mxz 670 and it sounds great to me. its a deeper braapp than the MBRP pipe. I actually like the sound of a mbrp pipe better in my own opinion because its a higher pitch. they are both great in weight and performance. just a little heads up though, he told you what you wanted to hear so you would buy his pipe from him. evidently he's a good sales man...haha

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah he told me to buy his can to make it work best but i told him i would just use my stock one since he said it would be alright too. But lets be honest i am just going to run my mbrp can with the pipe. I dont want a quiet sled. And before people start leaving replies about how you hate loud sleds because they close trails, i never ride trails so you are okay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.