Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I finally got my hands on a set of dynoport pipes (used). Sanded them down, repainted them, and now I'm gonna be putting them on tonight. Only problem is, is that my jets that I ordered last week won't be in until tomorrow. Do you think once I get them on it would be ok to fire up the sled? I not gonna drive it or anything, I just have to here them. Or should I just wait til I get my jets.

thanks
jt

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
i think it will be fine if u fire it up and i bet you can even drive it..it might just run like crap thats all,dont think it will hurt anything but let the other guys reply just to be certain

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I decided not to put them on tonight. just pulled everything else apart(both cluthes, chain case, and pulled the carbs off). Hopefully tomorrow everything will be in, then I can put it all back together, and take it for a little spin. I'll let you know what it sounds like though. Hopefully tomorrow night.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I finally got my pipes on. They sound pretty good, but it's like 11:00 here, so I couldn't really rip on it to much, but they're alot louder than stock thats for sure, and they were getting louder as they warmed up. The real test will be tomorrow, then we'll see what they'll really make the sled do.

[:D]

·
Registered
62 Posts
sure fire her up take it for a rip just dont go out on it for to long like 10 20 mins cause u could have a lean out condition and blow her up but 10 - 20 mins wont hurt it a bit

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
you will almost definetally lean it out quite well and blow it up so I wouldn' recommend more than one or two rips up and down the yard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts