Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I recently got my hands on a 1998 ZR 600 EFI Cross Country w/ an M-10 rear suspension. The track blew up from years of abuse the other day. After taking everything apart, I've found that I'm in dire need of a limiter strap, slides, and possibly bogie wheels for this setup. I have to say I'm having no luck what-so-ever in finding replacement parts for these things. I hate to give it up, because the ride with this M-10 is incredible! Smoothest and best handling sled I've ever riden. (And that's compared to a few very modern 6 and 700's of different brands!) The TEAMFAST website is AWFULL!, and I can't seem to find parts for them anywhere else. Anybody have idea how to get parts for these things. I also know they are not similar to the Polaris versions developed by FAST. Totally different setup. Anyway, any info would be a great help!

·
Registered
129 Posts
My nephew used to have a ZL 500 with a early M10 in it. When it wore out he made parts and repaired it that way. It wasn't that difficult. He got the plastic bushing material from somewhere a made them. He had a machinist make mew shafts that hold the shocks, out of stainless steel. Worked great. They are a great suspension.

·
Registered
102 Posts
You can call the people at FAST, they are moderately helpful. If you can read the numbers off the top of your front torque arm brackets, they can tell you what model you have. The bad news is that some of the older stuff is discontinued and no longer have parts available. You should be able to get the slides and wheels easy enough, you may need to get creative with the limiter strap. I've got an owners manual with parts list in it, if you can send some pics of your skid I may be able to tell if it's the same as mine and if it is I can give you part numbers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts