Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This being my first video of the winter I wanted something entertaining, so, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ynLTa4G0QQ

The guy on the ground in the beginning ( Joey Stock #272 ) was right before the last corner of the race on the last lap and was kicked from his sled. Another rider then landed on him and dragged him. He quickly got back up and got back on his sled and crossed the finish line, then drove straight off the track onto the freestyle course and fell off screaming in pain. He was transported to the ambulance. I am unsure of what his injuries were. Will update when I hear anything about it.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Joey Stock Used to race RMR when I did, he's way younger than me so I never raced him. He used to race my friends kids. He was/is a good rider

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also thought it was pretty cool to see a Snow Hawk 503? competing in the 700 trail class. If he could have kept it up in the corners he could have finished top 3. Instead he got last in one of his heats after holding the whole race in 2nd.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
well done. the various angles was nice instead of the usual where someone stands in one place and tries to get a shot of everything. [thumb]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone have any info on the condition of Joey Stock? Tried searching for it and couldnt find anything, and his website hasnt been updated yet.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update: According to his facebook page, he is fine, but he has sore parts.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
firecatF5 said:
great video. But two things

1)that song didnt go with the video

I thought it went decently with it actually.[/color=red]

2)you need a tripod

Have one. I just dont want to be the jackass there with a 6 foot tripod pushing my way through a crowd. And you're one to talk, you know, just putting your camera down and recording several 2 inch jumps with somewhere I belong by linkin park playing?[/color=red]

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
sledcrusher said:
firecatF5 said:

2)you need a tripod

Have one. I just dont want to be the jackass there with a 6 foot tripod pushing my way through a crowd. And you're one to talk, you know, just putting your camera down and recording several 2 inch jumps with somewhere I belong by linkin park playing?[/color=red]

You put the video up for our opinions, so I gave mine to you. I never said I was any better than you at riding either sean. Change your tampon and learn to accept that everyone in the world doesn't like the videos you put up. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that's mine. No need to get your panties in a bunch...btw tripods telescope to be about 2-3 feet FYI

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
firecatF5 said:
sledcrusher said:
firecatF5 said:

2)you need a tripod

You put the video up for our opinions, so I gave mine to you. I never said I was any better than you at riding either sean. Change your tampon and learn to accept that everyone in the world doesn't like the videos you put up. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that's mine. No need to get your panties in a bunch...btw tripods telescope to be about 2-3 feet FYI

The way you worded what you wrote made it seem like you were trying to say those 2 parts were bad.

What kind of music ( list examples if you want ) do you think I should use?

As far as the tripod goes, yup, mine goes from 20" to 6 feet tall, but I'm still going to be standing there with a tripod, and I wanted my hands in my pockets for the 1/4 mile walk to and from the car because it was snowing lightly, was windy, and was very cold out.

Sorry if I offended you there, but just give me some ideas as to what you'd like to see. Dont just say "bad music choice". Let me know what you want to see/hear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts